Session Title: Kubernetes And OpenShift Infrastructure For SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters
Speaker: Christopher Adkin
Abstract: Planning on building out an infrastructure for a SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster and you don’t know where to start? then this session is for you. It will cover everything you need to know in terms of:
– Planning your infrastructure
– Critical components such as load balancers and what to do for storage
– Managing the life cycle of your Kubernetes cluster
– Deployment tools and automation
– How to backup and protect your environment
– How to dedicate critical SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster components to specific Kubernetes nodes
– OpenShift, what is it, why you should care about it and how it relates to Kubernetes
. . . and much much more.
This is not just a vanilla Kubernetes 101 session, but a session on what you need to do in order to successfully build a production grade environment to run your SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster on.
300+ sessions are now available on-demand from Data Platform Summit 2021 & 2020 at no cost. Browse all sessions.
Stay tuned, more learning coming your way.