For all our webinars, we use Zoom software to deliver the session & live streaming of video. The joining link is always sent to you by email a few hours before the webinar start time.
Please click on the joining link and install the Zoom plug-in and be ready before the webinar begins. Download & installation may take up to 30 minutes.
If you have trouble installing the plugin in your office laptop or if you have issues in joining the webinar from office network, then you can also join the webinar from your mobile. Just click on the same joining link from mobile and the necessary app will get installed.
A few tips for a great webinar experience:
- Use Headphones/Earphones for best audio experience. Test the headsets to ensure that the audio is working fine.
- Please keep your mic muted.
- You can use the Q&A panel to ask questions. Questions will be answered after the session is over.
- Ensure that audio, video or zoom software is not blocked by any firewall. If you have firewall issues in your office, we will not be able to support you.
- If there isn’t enough time to answer all the questions, please post them on our FB group and the speaker will respond back. www.facebook.com/groups/thesqlgeeks (Join this group beforehand)
- All our webinars are recorded for later viewing so you need not record the webinar.
- The webinar will start sharp at the start time so please make sure you are all set.
Connect With Us on Mobile
We are available on Telegram app (just like WhtsApp). Join us there and get to know about DPG activities right on your mobile.
Do you know about Data Platform Summit which happens in Bangalore every year in August? Learn More