Date(s) - 09/02/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Survey No 210, Microsoft Campus (Gachibowli, Hyderabad)
Data Platform Day (Full Day) Multi-Track Event
|Event Type||Free In-Person Event (Full Day) – Multi-Track (Artificial Intelligence, SQL Server, Azure, Power BI)|
|Database Administration and Development Track (Session 1)|
|Topics : Coming Soon||Speakers Coming Soon|
Lunch Arrangements (please read carefully):
• Data Platform Day on Feb 9 is a free, full-day, multi-track, in-person event. But you have to compulsorily buy your own lunch at Microsoft Cafeteria for Rs. 100.
• Since seats are limited, and therefore, we are encouraging registrations from only those DPG members who are willing to participate in the event from 9 am to 5 pm (full day).
• Half-day attendance (before or after lunch) is strictly prohibited.
• Lunch coupons have to be compulsorily purchased before the start of the event between 8 am and 9 am when you arrive. DataPlatformGeeks have worked out a highly subsidized rate of Rs 100 at Microsoft Cafeteria for DPG members. The 100 rupee coupon will allow you unlimited meal at the cafeteria.
|Date & Time|| 09nd February 2019 (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)|
Note: Come by 9:00 AM for registration and security formalities. Please be seated by 9:30 AM.
|Venue||Prestige Ferns Galaxy (Microsoft Office)|
MPR 2 & 3, Ground Floor,
6/18, Bellandur Gate Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
|FAQ|| • Why is the lunch coupon compulsory?|
As stated earlier, Data Platform Day is a full day event targeted towards people who wish to learn with us for the whole day and are willing to spend their Saturday with us, learning & networking. To ensure that lunch is available for our attendees who are there for the whole day, we have to give Microsoft Cafeteria a confirmed number so that lunch can be prepared accordingly. To achieve that, buying a lunch coupon @ INR 100 is compulsory. And we strongly discourage half-day attendance. Lunch coupon is just 100 rupees (highly subsidized) which you pay directly to the Microsoft Cafeteria.
• Can I attend the event half-day?
• Can I come in second half?
• I don’t want to have lunch at Microsoft Cafeteria. I prefer to eat outside and come back. Is that possible?
• Apart from buying the lunch coupon, do I need to pay for anything else?