- All prices quoted above are in INR
- All prices quoted above are exclusive of 18% GST
- All prices quoted above are subjected to change, anytime and without any notice
- For any clarification related to registration/payment, email contact@DPS10.com or call +91 9606482133 / +91 8217320907
Registration Options for Individuals (Self-sponsored or Company Sponsored):
- Option 1 – Online Registration & Payment: Online payment can be done through debit/credit cards or net banking/wallets.
- To proceed to online registration, choose the right package from the options above, and click “Book Now”.
- Fill the Registration Form, and then Proceed to Pay.
- Option 2 – Offline Payment: For offline payment, register Here and make payment via Cheque/DD/Wire Transfer. After you submit your offline registration form, a DPS team member will get in touch with you for payment processing. Alternatively, you can also mail email@example.com with your registration details. Click Here To Begin Registration.
- Option 3 – If you are being sponsored by your company, connect with the DPS Team at contact@DPS10.com or call +91 9606482133 / +91 8217320907.
Registration Options for Corporates & Group Bookings:
For corporate/group nominations, download the Corporate Registration Kit.
The kit has the following files:
- DPS 2018 Technology Coverage
- DPS 2018 Catalog
- DPS 2018 Pre-Con Catalog
- DPS 2018 Pass Pricing & Packages (Group Offers & Payment Process)
- DPS 2018 Corporate Nomination Sheet
1. Fill-out the Corporate Nomination Sheet and send back to the DPS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. DPS2018_Pass Pricing & Packages.docx contains the detailed payment process & various options for the corporates (Online payments, Invoice/PO route, etc., – all options are available for your convenience).
3. For any clarification related to registration/payment, email contact@DPS10.com or call +91 9606482133 / +91 8217320907
Important Alert: DPS 2018 Pass price increases every month. The current month pricing is always the lowest. Do make the most of it.
Terms & Conditions, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All prices are quoted in INR only
- No two discount offers or price saving schemes will run together.
- DPS 2018 Passes are not transferable. In extreme cases, exceptions can be made.
- DPS 2018 Pre-Cons are exclusive training by a renowned global expert. No discounts will be applicable for Pre-Con prices, and Pre-Con passes are strictly non-transferable. No exceptions will be made on any ground.
- All incidental expenses incurred towards travel, boarding & lodging etc., will be borne by the delegate/delegate’s company. However, conference team is committed to provide the best deals/offers on hotel accommodation to all the registered delegates of DPS 2018.
- Session materials are solely for participant’s personal and non-commercial use.
- Session material including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part.
- Session materials including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc., will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers.
- Registration fees might change in case registration quotas are filled before the mentioned dates.
- Feedback provided by you may be used by DataPlatformGeeks for marketing purposes.
- Refund Policy: Full refund will be made in case the conference is cancelled by DataPlatformGeeks. Refunds will be processed within fifteen days of cancellation announcement.
- Cancellation by Delegates before June 15: For any cancellation on or before June 15, 2018, there are two options:
- Option 1: 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be duly refunded back within 15 days of cancellation (or)
- Option 2: The entire registration fee can be adjusted with next year’s conference/pre-conference fees, respectively.
- Cancellation by Delegates after June 15: For any cancellation after June 15, 2018, there is only one option:
- 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be adjusted with next year’s conference/pre-conference fees, respectively (No refunds will be made).
- Data Platform Summit 2018 cannot be used as a platform for any promotional activity. If any such promotional activity is found or identified, and/or conflicts with the interest of any sponsor or exhibitor, your participation in the conference may be cancelled.
- Executive vegetarian lunch will be served at the conference venue. Tea/Coffee & Vegetarian snacks will also be served at all times.
- Video, audio or any form of recording during the sessions, is strictly prohibited.
- DPS 2018 reserves the right to share the conference registration details, only with its gold/platinum/diamond sponsors.
- Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.