DPS 2018 is setting new standards. Starting this year, DPS will be a sponsor-free learning event. There will be no sponsors at DPS 2018. Instead, DPS will be the perfect platform where knowledge providers will meet & network with curious intelligent minds.
A DPS Knowledge Partner will see unmatched branding & promotional opportunities at the 3-Day summit. The Knowledge Partner will be positioned as an Industry Thought Leader in front of 800+ senior workforce representing 300+ companies from the Data & Analytics world.
The DPS Team has designed a very cost effective program for Knowledge Partners and unique ways of connecting with the delegates.
Want to explore how your organization can benefit as a Knowledge Partner? Write to us at admin@DataPlatformGeeks.com
About Data Platform Summit 2018
Data Platform Summits (DPS) is an annual 3-Day learning event (with a 2-days of pre-conference training) on Microsoft Data Platform & Open Source Data Stack. DPS is the only learning event in Asia where the largest contingent of Data Group product team members from Microsoft Corp, Redmond (USA) & global experts from 15+ nations fly down to Bangalore to deliver in-depth sessions on diverse technologies related to data & analytics including Artificial Intelligence.
Data Platform Summit 2018 (DPS 2018), the 4th edition of Data Platform Summit is scheduled in August 2018 in Bangalore at Radisson BLU. DPS 2018 will include (but not limited to):
- 2 Days of Pre-Conference training classes on 12 different technology topics by global experts
- 3 Days of Conference
- 7 Technology Tracks covering the Microsoft Data Platform & Open Source Stack
- 30+ Technologies & 80+ subjects
- 50+ Speakers, 100+ Sessions, 300+ Companies, 800+ Attendees & an unimaginable flow of intelligence & expertise
- 15+ Nations will participate in DPS 2018 including USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Poland, Germany, Brazil, Norway, and neighboring countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Mauritius etc.
- Participation from the following industries – IT, Retail, Pharma/Bio-Technology, Engineering/Mechanical, Media/Communication, BFSI, Manufacturing etc.
- Mid-size companies dominate the summit with their delegate size. Start-Ups and captive units will also have their presence.
- Participation from top 10 Indian & MNC SIs