Here is latest DPG Bulletin with full updates on everything new we are doing in coming weeks:
• Webinar on “Art of Feature Engineering for Machine Learning” by Sandip Pani (Sr. Architect, NextGen Health)
on 17th October at 3 PM IST (04:30 AM EST)
• Data Platform Day (Half-Day), SQL Server & Machine Learning at Microsoft office in Hyderabad (Gachibowli)
on October 19, 2019.
• Webinar on “PowerApps and Flow Best Practices – Working with SQL Server” by Manohar Punna (MVP, Australia))
on 31st October at 3 PM IST (04:30 AM EST)
Learn More & Register.
How Can I be quickly notified about DPG Webinars & Events?
There are a couple of ways:
• DPG Blogs. Subscribe
• Twitter: @TheDataGeeks
• Our new FB page: Follow
• Our new LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/28756211/about/
• We are also on Telegram
Did You Forget Your DPG Username/Password?
If you have forgotten your username and/or password for your DataPlatformGeeks account, please reset it now because you have to first log-in to register for any upcoming event/webinar.
Your username is:
Reset Password Link.
PS: You can also use your email id instead of username to log in.
• Implementing Linear Regression with Azure Machine Learning Studio
• Streaming Data From SQLServer To PowerBI?
• Move Data Between On-Premise and Cloud using Azure Data Factory
SQLMaestros Video Courses
SQL Server Performance Tuning & T-SQL Querying & Programming Video Courses: Learn More
DataPlatformGeeks MeetUp – Do you want to organize one?
• We are constantly exploring new ways of learning and scaling up our community efforts. In our endeavors, we
are trying to devise a new Meet-Up model by collaborating with you, which is as follows:
– You can organize and conduct a DataPlatformGeeks Meet-Up in your own organization.
– A Meet-Up is an informal gathering of professionals who have similar interest area.
Designated speakers will conduct sessions on pre-decided topics.
– You can choose any track, any topic of your choice. It can be AI, ML, Big Data,
Development, Architecture, Cloud, IoT – anything that interests YOU.
– We will announce the Meet-Up to all DPG members.
– You have to speak to the right people in your company so that visitors can be allowed.
– Get all the necessary permissions and provide an infrastructure within your organization
for the meet-up.
– Typically a big conference room or cafeteria suffices. A projector/screen is needed.
– We will help you in securing speakers. You can also find speakers from the community and
within your organization.
• This is also an opportunity to become a Regional Mentor for DataPlatformGeeks and to become a Community
Star by hosting DPG Meet-Ups in your own company. Moreover, a community will grow only if it’s members help
each other. If you are interested in hosting a Meet-Up, just fill out the Regional Mentor form:
Would You Like to Join Us & Volunteer in DPG Community Activities?
• You always wanted to speak but never got an opportunity? Would you like to speak at DPG Free Events & Webinars?
Check this out.
• Do you want to join DPG as a Regional Mentor? No, it is not a full time job, rather an opportunity to contribute back to the technical community. Learn More.