Session Title: Conditional Formatting Tricks in Power BI
Speaker: Pragati Jain
Abstract: In this session we will see different ways of applying conditional formatting to a Power BI reports at data level and visual level.
The session will cover the following details:
Data Level Conditional Formatting
• Explore default conditional formatting options on data in Power BI:
a. Background Colour
b. Font Colour
c. Data Bars
• Using a calculated measure to create conditional formatting
• Use custom icons for conditional formatting
Visual Level Conditional Formatting
• Conditional titles on the visuals based on the Slicer Selection
• Conditional Background colour to the visuals using a measure calculation
300+ sessions are now available on-demand from Data Platform Summit 2021 & 2020 at no cost. Browse all sessions.
Stay tuned, more learning coming your way.